About 15 months ago actor Kal Penn joined the White House Office of Public Engagement, and 2 months ago he returned to Hollywood to make a third installment of the “Harold & Kumar” cult-favorite stoner movie series. In the last installment of the movie, Penn’s character Kumar smoked a joint with George W. Bush. And below is the last installment of Penn’s White House duties: a financial reform consumer ‘education’ video voiced by Penn … which raises the question: Is the Obama administration high? Politicians brag about how smart our country is, but this is what they really think about The American People’s ability to understand market basics.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers. It's run by Julian Hebron, a mortgage banker in San Francisco serving retail borrowers, realtors, developers, and financial advisors. More...
- Manufacturing Remains Flat
- Rent vs. Buy: How Homebuyers Calculate & Decide
- My Writing Debut On TheStreet.com
- Which Fed Members Want To End Bernanke’s Low Rate Party
- Friday Funk: Name That Beastie Boys Sample
- Leading Indicators and Consumer Sentiment Improve.
- Housing Starts down, Initial Jobless up, Inflation Contained.
- Rate spike takes a (slight) breather
- Rates Spike Continues As 10yr Note Yield Breaks Higher
- Chain Store Sales down, maybe. Import/Export Prices down.