Holiday Bond Market Schedule: closes at 5:00 ET today, full close Thursday, and early close at 2:00 ET Friday. Most banks are closed Friday.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Conflicting Data on Housing and Jobs.
- Weak Start to Christmas Shopping Season?
- Manufacturing up, Construction flat.
- Positive Fundamentals for Thanksgiving
- More Renters?
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes down.
- What to be Watching.
- Why All This Data is Sometimes Useless.
- Employment Cost, Chain Store Sales Flat.
- Foreign Demand for U.S. Treasuries.