Holiday Bond Market Schedule: closes at 5:00 ET today, full close Thursday, and early close at 2:00 ET Friday. Most banks are closed Friday.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- 2ndQ2015 GDP Shows Respectable Gain.
- Mixed Messages.
- Mortgage Applications up.
- Is the Federal Reserve no Longer in Control of Interest Rates?
- FHFA House Price Index +5.8% year/year.
- Existing Home Sales Dip After 3 Months of Gains.
- Leading Indicators Flat.
- Housing Starts Lower.
- Inflation Remains Low.
- Fundamentals Show Weaker Growth.