Holiday Bond Market Schedule: closes at 5:00 ET today, full close Thursday, and early close at 2:00 ET Friday. Most banks are closed Friday.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Fundamentals Modestly Positive.
- Drop in Purchase Mortgage Applications.
- Housing Starts/Industrial Production up but Still Weak.
- Housing Market Index Shows Continued Growth.
- Retail Sales Show Sign of Recovering.
- Initial Jobless Claims up.
- Purchase Applications up Slightly.
- Fundamentals Show Modest Improvements.
- Fed’s Labor Market Indicator Negative again.