Holiday Bond Market Schedule: closes at 5:00 ET today, full close Thursday, and early close at 2:00 ET Friday. Most banks are closed Friday.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Pending Home Sales up.
- Consumer Sentiment Survey Strong.
- Personal Spending up.
- 1stQ2015 GDP Revised upward but still Weak.
- New Home Sales up.
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Inflation Contained, Jobs/LEI Healthy.
- Mortgage Applications down.
- Housing Starts Continue Uncertain Path.
- Manufacturing Slows. Home Builders Optimistic.