Holiday Bond Market Schedule: closes at 5:00 ET today, full close Thursday, and early close at 2:00 ET Friday. Most banks are closed Friday.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Core Inflation Contained.
- Signs of Miserable 1stQ2025 GDP?
- Jobs Healthy. Rest of Economy Flat.
- What Yellen Should Say.
- Housing Starts down.
- Manufacturing Weakens.
- Wholesale Prices Fall after January Record Drop.
- Fundamentals Indicate Weak 1stQ GDP.
- Mortgage Applications Flat
- Supply Side Got Ahead of Demand.