Holiday Bond Market Schedule: closes at 5:00 ET today, full close Thursday, and early close at 2:00 ET Friday. Most banks are closed Friday.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Housing Starts Remain Weak
- Mortgage Applications down after 3 Weeks of Gains.
- Retail Sales up but Less than Expected.
- Lack of Inflation Could Mean no Fed Hike Soon
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- Purchase Applications up.
- Job Openings Keep Increasing.
- More Concern about Jobs Market.
- Weak BLS Employment Situation Report
- Initial Jobless Claims down.