The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Friday Funk: Hiding
- Indications of Upward Revision to +0.7% 4thQ2015 GDP
- Initial Jobless Claims down.
- Purchase Applications up 25% Year-on-year.
- Job Openings Increase.
- Labor Market Softening.
- January BLS Weak
- The Utter Failure of QE.
- Jobs Growth Weak, Exports Weak
- Manufacturing Is in Recession. Jobs Market Is Stalling.