The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Mixed Bag: Durables down, Consumer Confidence up.
- Modestly Positive Week for Housing Fundamantals.
- Home Prices up.
- Wild Swings in Mortgage Applications.
- Homebuilders Positive.
- Weak Retail Sales.
- Pre-BLS Jobs Data.
- Housing Remains Soft. Trade Deficit down.
- Fundamentals Weaker. Treasuries Rally on Uncertainty.
- Modest Supply Side Softness