The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Inflation Contained.
- Jobless Claims up but still low.
- Weak Jobs/Regulation Hurting Housing
- Job Openings up.
- 1stQ2014 Unit Labor Cost Revised Sharply upwards.
- Initial Jobless Claims at 8-year Low.
- Housing Still Hurting
- Modestly Better Fundamentals.
- BLS Jobs Mediocre.
- GDP +1.8% (annualized) for 1st Half of 2014.