The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Weak BLS Employment Situation Report
- Manufacturing Growth Slows with World Economy.
- Private Jobs Continue Rising.
- Consumer Confidence Strong. Home Prices down Slightly.
- Pending Home Sales down.
- 2ndQ2015 GDP Shows Respectable Gain.
- Mixed Messages.
- Mortgage Applications up.
- Is the Federal Reserve no Longer in Control of Interest Rates?
- FHFA House Price Index +5.8% year/year.