The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- A Mixed bag of Fundamentals.
- Chicago Fed Manufacturing: Growing but Slower.
- Is the Supply Side Failing?
- Consumer Sentiment, Leading Indicators down.
- Housing Starts down. Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- PPI up, Mortgage Applications down.
- Flat Data.
- Initial Jobless down but…
- Mortgage Applications up 1st Time in 4 Weeks.
- June BLS: 827,000 fewer people working full-time