The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- People Making more but not Spending more.
- GDP Growth Anemic at +0.5%.
- Housing Slowing?
- Durable Goods Orders Recover some of Previous Loss.
- New Home Sales Remain Weak.
- John Oliver On Credit Reports
- Manufacturing Flattens.
- FHFA Home Price Index +5.6% year/year.
- Existing Home Sales Recover Some of February Loss.
- More Weak Fundamentals.