The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- DGO Gains Modest.
- Home Sales and Prices up in Sane Manner.
- Fundamentals May See Irrelevant but..
- Stronger US$ Hurting Exports?
- Existing Home Sales at 8 year High.
- Inflation Contained.
- Single Family Housing Starts Stagnant.
- Homebuilders Confident.
- Inflation Contained. Sun Rose in East.
- Retail Sales/ Inventories Indicate GDP Growth.