Priceless video on pricey food culture. Legit music too. (hat tip JW)
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Stronger US$, Lower Commodity Prices Have Negative Consequences.
- Labor Market Weaker. Supply Side Growth Slower.
- Inside Dismal (+83,000) September BLS.
- Weak BLS Employment Situation Report
- Manufacturing Growth Slows with World Economy.
- Private Jobs Continue Rising.
- Consumer Confidence Strong. Home Prices down Slightly.
- Pending Home Sales down.
- 2ndQ2015 GDP Shows Respectable Gain.
- Mixed Messages.