Priceless video on pricey food culture. Legit music too. (hat tip JW)
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- New Home Sales down.
- Initial Jobless Lowest in 42 Years.
- Existing Home Sales Highest since February 2007.
- Consumer Spending Remains Soft.
- Greece’s Problem is Kleptocracy.
- Housing Starts up while SFR Starts Fall.
- Flat Fundamentals.
- Data and Fed not on Same Page.
- Retail Sales Drop bad for 2ndQ GDP
- Inventories (a GDP component) pick up.