The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Fundamentals Mixed with no Clear Signs.
- Fundamentals Indicate Sluggish Growth.
- Mortgages, Who Needs Them?
- Housing Starts up Nicely but…
- Housing Still Soft.
- Initial Claims & Inflation Remain Low.
- Signs of Weak GDP.
- More Weakness in Jobs Market?
- Fed’s Labor Market Index Weakens.
- April BLS: Markets Embrace Mediocrity.