The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Declining Commodity Prices Have Consequences.
- Initial Jobless Low but…
- TRID Caused Spike in Mortgage Applications
- Stronger US$, Lower Commodity Prices Have Negative Consequences.
- Labor Market Weaker. Supply Side Growth Slower.
- Inside Dismal (+83,000) September BLS.
- Weak BLS Employment Situation Report
- Manufacturing Growth Slows with World Economy.
- Private Jobs Continue Rising.
- Consumer Confidence Strong. Home Prices down Slightly.