I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Industrial Production up.
- Consumer Sentiment Strongest since January 2007
- Import/Export Prices Keep Falling.
- Mortgage Applications
- Chain Store Sales Soft. Jobs, Inventories up.
- BLS Jobs Report Stronger
- Prelude to BLS: Restrained Growth?
- Private Jobs +208,000
- Store Sales are… Take Your Pick.
- 3 Days Worth of Fundamentals.