I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- 1stQ2015 GDP -0.7%
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- Purchase Mortgage Applications Indicate Flat Housing.
- Fundamentals Mixed with no Clear Signs.
- Fundamentals Indicate Sluggish Growth.
- Mortgages, Who Needs Them?
- Housing Starts up Nicely but…
- Housing Still Soft.
- Initial Claims & Inflation Remain Low.
- Signs of Weak GDP.