I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Thoughts on Brexit.
- Friday Funk: Hi Tension
- Year/year Durable Goods Orders down 17 Consecutive Months.
- Mixed Fundamentals
- It’s Housing Data Day.
- Friday Funk: ode to ledengary funk guitarist Will Bernard
- Housing Starts Remain Weak.
- Is Trended Credit Data a Trojan Horse?
- Inflation on Target. Is the Jobs Market Softening?
- State of the mortgage industry – dispatch from Mastermind 2016