I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Positive Fundamentals today.
- Existing Home Sales Recover.
- Jobless Claims at 14-year Low.
- Fundamentals Mixed. Volatility Enormous.
- 10-year Treasury Hits Forecast
- Import/Export Prices down year/year
- Jobless Claims Remain low.
- Mortgage Application up Slightly.
- Fundamentals Positive but…
- Inside the BLS Employment Situation Report