I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Weak Jobs Report Reflects Weak GDP Growth.
- April Job Gains down Reflecting Weak GDP Growth.
- Initial Jobless Claims up.
- Private Job Gains Weaker.
- Consumer Confidence Waning?
- Manufacturing Growth Slows.
- People Making more but not Spending more.
- GDP Growth Anemic at +0.5%.
- Housing Slowing?
- Durable Goods Orders Recover some of Previous Loss.