I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Home Prices Fall in 8 of 20 Cities.
- Pending Home Sales up.
- Consumer Sentiment Survey Strong.
- Personal Spending up.
- 1stQ2015 GDP Revised upward but still Weak.
- New Home Sales up.
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Inflation Contained, Jobs/LEI Healthy.
- Mortgage Applications down.
- Housing Starts Continue Uncertain Path.