I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low.
- New Home Sales up in West and South.
- More Evidence of Flatter Home Prices.
- Existing Home Sales down.
- LEI Flatter
- Housing Starts down.
- No Inflation.
- Wholesale Inflation Contained.
- Industrial Production could Reflect Retooloing.
- GDP Components up. Inflation Contained.