I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- PPI up, Mortgage Applications down.
- Flat Data.
- Initial Jobless down but…
- Mortgage Applications up 1st Time in 4 Weeks.
- June BLS: 827,000 fewer people working full-time
- Job Openings up.
- 95.5% on Gain in Jobs is in Part-time Jobs
- Private Jobs Improve. Mortgage Applications Flat.
- Modestly Positive Fundamentals.
- Pending Home Sales up.