I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Existing Home Sales Slow.
- Leading Economic Indicators Improve.
- Housing Data Paints no Clear Picture.
- Inflation on target.
- The Empire Shrinks.
- Is Debt Hurting Economic Growth?
- Soon We May be Calling this the Deflation Report.
- Job Openings Keep Increasing.
- Mortgage Applications Flat
- Decreasing Commodity Prices Impact Imports/Exports