I’m behind on blogging to start this week (thankfully because I’ve had a surge of holiday homebuyers) so I went to the same place I did last year to get my holiday shopping rundown, and Retail Traffic Magazine didn’t disappoint. Associate editor Elaine Misonzhnik wrote a great roundup of holiday shopping news and links so far, here it is: Black Friday Sets Sales Record
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Weak Private Jobs. Weak Supply Side.
- Consumer Spending Flat
- Some Positve Fundamentals Today.
- 4thQ2013 GDP Revised Down.
- Durable Goods Orders Mixed. Jobless Claims up.
- Housing Problems May Be Systemic
- Home Prices up. Other Fundamentals Weak.
- Flat Economy.
- The Real Problem with Job Creation.
- Housing Hurting.