I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Private Jobs Continue Rising.
- Consumer Confidence Strong. Home Prices down Slightly.
- Pending Home Sales down.
- 2ndQ2015 GDP Shows Respectable Gain.
- Mixed Messages.
- Mortgage Applications up.
- Is the Federal Reserve no Longer in Control of Interest Rates?
- FHFA House Price Index +5.8% year/year.
- Existing Home Sales Dip After 3 Months of Gains.
- Leading Indicators Flat.