I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- The Federal Reserve
- Durable Goods Orders Recover.
- Purchase applcations up slightly but…
- A Mixed bag of Fundamentals.
- Chicago Fed Manufacturing: Growing but Slower.
- Is the Supply Side Failing?
- Consumer Sentiment, Leading Indicators down.
- Housing Starts down. Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- PPI up, Mortgage Applications down.
- Flat Data.