I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers. It's run by Julian Hebron, a mortgage banker in San Francisco serving retail borrowers, realtors, developers, and financial advisors. More...
- Durable Goods Orders up.
- Good Discussion Of Fed Plans To End Low Rate Era
- Jobless Claims down. New Home Sales & Prices up.
- Existing Home Sales and Mortgage Applications Data Mixed.
- How strong is the consumer right now?
- Manufacturing Remains Flat
- Rent vs. Buy: How Homebuyers Calculate & Decide
- My Writing Debut On TheStreet.com
- Which Fed Members Want To End Bernanke’s Low Rate Party
- Friday Funk: Name That Beastie Boys Sample