I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- 2ndQ2016 GDP Weak, revised down.
- Durables Show month/month Improvement.
- Housing Data.
- New Home Sales up.
- Does Deficit Spending Reduce GDP Growth?
- Jobless Claims Remain low.
- Purchase Applications down again.
- Housing Start up but Single-family lowest since September 2015.
- Home Builders Remain Confident.
- July Retail Sales Weak.