I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Lots of Data, no Underlying Theme.
- GDP Remains Mediocre.
- Existing Home Sales Slow.
- Leading Economic Indicators Improve.
- Housing Data Paints no Clear Picture.
- Inflation on target.
- The Empire Shrinks.
- Is Debt Hurting Economic Growth?
- Soon We May be Calling this the Deflation Report.
- Job Openings Keep Increasing.