I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Housing Starts down but SFR Starts up.
- Inflation Rises. Shelter 3.4% and Medical Care 4.8%.
- Manufacturing Flat, at best.
- Retail Sales Pick up.
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low but…
- Job Openings down.
- Labor Market Conditions Index Falls again.
- Another Weak Jobs Report.
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low.