I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- 4thQ GDP +2.2%
- Jobs Market Healthy. Manufacturing Softer.
- Mortgage Applications up. Durable Goods down.
- Core Inflation Contained.
- Signs of Miserable 1stQ2025 GDP?
- Jobs Healthy. Rest of Economy Flat.
- What Yellen Should Say.
- Housing Starts down.
- Manufacturing Weakens.
- Wholesale Prices Fall after January Record Drop.