I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Personal Income up, Spending down.
- Positive Data across the Board.
- Purchase Applications up.
- Home Price Gains slow.
- Regulations, Lack of Well-paying jobs Keep Housing Starts Low.
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Purchase Market Remains Soft.
- Inflation (and just about everything else) Contained
- Homebuilder Confidence Increases.
- Inflation Contained.