I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Weak Private Jobs. Weak Supply Side.
- Consumer Spending Flat
- Some Positve Fundamentals Today.
- 4thQ2013 GDP Revised Down.
- Durable Goods Orders Mixed. Jobless Claims up.
- Housing Problems May Be Systemic
- Home Prices up. Other Fundamentals Weak.
- Flat Economy.
- The Real Problem with Job Creation.
- Housing Hurting.