I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- 3rdQ2013 GDP Fattened by Inventory Growth.
- Conflicting Data on Housing and Jobs.
- Weak Start to Christmas Shopping Season?
- Manufacturing up, Construction flat.
- Positive Fundamentals for Thanksgiving
- More Renters?
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes down.
- What to be Watching.
- Why All This Data is Sometimes Useless.
- Employment Cost, Chain Store Sales Flat.