I’ll leave it to the stock pros to analyze Facebook, but as for basic consumer use, it sure is handy for housing the gems like this that used to float around on email.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Lack of Inflation Could Mean no Fed Hike Soon
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- Purchase Applications up.
- Job Openings Keep Increasing.
- More Concern about Jobs Market.
- Weak BLS Employment Situation Report
- Initial Jobless Claims down.
- Private Jobs Post Slowest Gain in 14 Months.
- Home Prices up.
- Pending Home Sales up.