The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers. It's run by Julian Hebron, a mortgage banker in San Francisco serving retail borrowers, realtors, developers, and financial advisors. More...
- Which Fed Members Want To End Bernanke’s Low Rate Party
- Friday Funk: Name That Beastie Boys Sample
- Leading Indicators and Consumer Sentiment Improve.
- Housing Starts down, Initial Jobless up, Inflation Contained.
- Rate spike takes a (slight) breather
- Rates Spike Continues As 10yr Note Yield Breaks Higher
- Chain Store Sales down, maybe. Import/Export Prices down.
- Retail Sales/Business Inventories Indicate Flat GDP.
- Fed Plans To Ease Off QE
- Friday Funk: Rancho Relaxo