The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Chicago Fed Index at Lowest in Past 12 months.
- CPI on Target at +1.8%.
- Housing Starts Remain Weak
- Mortgage Applications down after 3 Weeks of Gains.
- Retail Sales up but Less than Expected.
- Lack of Inflation Could Mean no Fed Hike Soon
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- Purchase Applications up.
- Job Openings Keep Increasing.
- More Concern about Jobs Market.