Originations linkfest: today’s must-read mortgage and housing stories.
- Jobs Report Preview (Bill McBride, CalculatedRisk)
- Wells Fargo did 34% of U.S. mortgages in Q1, most ever for any firm (Dakin Campbell, BusinessWeek)
- Zillow buys RentJuice to increase services to rental management pros (InmanNews)
- The Calm Before The Dodd Frank Regulatory Storm (NationalMortgagePro)
- Future of “safe” mortgages in CFPB’s hands (Ronald Orol, Marketwatch)
- Trio of Fed Officials Expect Continued Growth, Low Inflation (Michael Derby, WSJ)