Today’s Originations linkfest focused on Greek exit stories – critical for rate direction.
- If Greece wants out of euro, they may only have 46 hours to plan (Bloomberg)
- Economists React: What If Greece Exits Eurozone? (RealTimeEconomics)
- Are concerns over a Greek euro exit overdone? (TheBigPicture)
- What History Tells Us About A Potential Greek Exit (bond manager David Schawel)
- The longer a Greek exit takes, the more pain for rest of Eurosystem (SoberLook)
- Consequences of a Greek eurozone exit: FT Interactive Graphic (FinancialTimes)