Today’s Originations linkfest focused on Greek exit stories – critical for rate direction.
– If Greece wants out of euro, they may only have 46 hours to plan (Bloomberg)
– Economists React: What If Greece Exits Eurozone? (RealTimeEconomics)
– Are concerns over a Greek euro exit overdone? (TheBigPicture)
– What History Tells Us About A Potential Greek Exit (bond manager David Schawel)
– The longer a Greek exit takes, the more pain for rest of Eurosystem (SoberLook)
– Consequences of a Greek eurozone exit: FT Interactive Graphic (FinancialTimes)