The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Weak Private Jobs. Weak Supply Side.
- Consumer Spending Flat
- Some Positve Fundamentals Today.
- 4thQ2013 GDP Revised Down.
- Durable Goods Orders Mixed. Jobless Claims up.
- Housing Problems May Be Systemic
- Home Prices up. Other Fundamentals Weak.
- Flat Economy.
- The Real Problem with Job Creation.
- Housing Hurting.