The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Pending Home Sales at Highest Level in 10 Years.
- Drop in PMI Services May Signal Weak BLS.
- New Home Sales at Highest Level since 2008.
- Supply Side Sluggish.
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Fundamentals Modestly Positive.
- Drop in Purchase Mortgage Applications.
- Housing Starts/Industrial Production up but Still Weak.
- Housing Market Index Shows Continued Growth.
- Retail Sales Show Sign of Recovering.