The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- National Home Price Increases slow.
- Personal Income +0.4% month/month.
- 2ndQ2016 GDP Weak, revised down.
- Durables Show month/month Improvement.
- Housing Data.
- New Home Sales up.
- Does Deficit Spending Reduce GDP Growth?
- Jobless Claims Remain low.
- Purchase Applications down again.
- Housing Start up but Single-family lowest since September 2015.