This Thanksgiving, enjoy the best holiday movie clip of all time. You’re welcome.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Housing Starts down.
- No Inflation.
- Wholesale Inflation Contained.
- Industrial Production could Reflect Retooloing.
- GDP Components up. Inflation Contained.
- Initial Jobless at 2 month High but still Are Low.
- Mortgage Applications and Wholesale Inventories Weak.
- Job Openings Plateau but Still Strong.
- Inside the BLS Employment Situation Report
- Another Disappointing Jobs Report.