This Thanksgiving, enjoy the best holiday movie clip of all time. You’re welcome.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers. It's run by Julian Hebron, a mortgage banker in San Francisco serving retail borrowers, realtors, developers, and financial advisors. More...
- Highlight of June 19, 2013 Fed Statement
- Mortgage Applications down
- Notes On Home Construction Trends
- Homebuilder Confidence Spike In Context: 1985-PRESENT
- Higher Prices Make Home Builders More Optimistic
- Father’s Day Imperial Walker
- Top 10 banks by assets. Profit & M&A recap.
- Friday Funk: Hold It Down
- Originations: Can This Sudden Rate Dip Hold?
- Core Inflation Restrained. Rates Lower.