This Thanksgiving, enjoy the best holiday movie clip of all time. You’re welcome.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- 3 Days Worth of Fundamentals.
- GDP +3.9%
- Economic Growth Slightly Softer.
- Inflation Remains well Contained.
- Housing Starts down. Purchase Applications Spike.
- Wholesale Prices up Slightly.
- Manufacturing up Slightly.
- Import/Export Prices Continue Lower.
- Jobs Market Still Healthy.
- Purchase Applications -11.0% from a Year ago.