This Thanksgiving, enjoy the best holiday movie clip of all time. You’re welcome.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Lots of Data, no Underlying Theme.
- GDP Remains Mediocre.
- Existing Home Sales Slow.
- Leading Economic Indicators Improve.
- Housing Data Paints no Clear Picture.
- Inflation on target.
- The Empire Shrinks.
- Is Debt Hurting Economic Growth?
- Soon We May be Calling this the Deflation Report.
- Job Openings Keep Increasing.