This Thanksgiving, enjoy the best holiday movie clip of all time. You’re welcome.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Inflation up. Chain Store Sales down.
- Retail Sales up.
- Lowest Initial Jobless since May 2007
- Purchase Applications up week/week but down year/year.
- Encouraging Fundamentals
- Inside the BLS Employment Situation Report
- Modest Improvement in Jobs.
- Jobless Claims low but Employment/Population Ratio Falls.
- Encouraging ADP Private Jobs.
- Manufacturing Growing