This Thanksgiving, enjoy the best holiday movie clip of all time. You’re welcome.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Mediocre BLS Contains an Excuse to Taper
- 3rdQ2013 GDP Fattened by Inventory Growth.
- Conflicting Data on Housing and Jobs.
- Weak Start to Christmas Shopping Season?
- Manufacturing up, Construction flat.
- Positive Fundamentals for Thanksgiving
- More Renters?
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes down.
- What to be Watching.
- Why All This Data is Sometimes Useless.