The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Stronger US$ Hurting Exports?
- Existing Home Sales at 8 year High.
- Inflation Contained.
- Single Family Housing Starts Stagnant.
- Homebuilders Confident.
- Inflation Contained. Sun Rose in East.
- Retail Sales/ Inventories Indicate GDP Growth.
- Purchase Applications +20% year over year.
- Productivity up but Still Lagging.
- Labor Market Still Soft.