The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- GDP +1.8% (annualized) for 1st Half of 2014.
- Flatter Home Prices.
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes down.
- The Federal Reserve
- Durable Goods Orders Recover.
- Purchase applcations up slightly but…
- A Mixed bag of Fundamentals.
- Chicago Fed Manufacturing: Growing but Slower.
- Is the Supply Side Failing?
- Consumer Sentiment, Leading Indicators down.