The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- New Home Sales very Weak
- Home Prices up. Home Sales Flat.
- Leading Indicators Positive for Economy
- Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- Housing Starts up but Still at Low Level
- Inflation up. Chain Store Sales down.
- Retail Sales up.
- Lowest Initial Jobless since May 2007
- Purchase Applications up week/week but down year/year.
- Encouraging Fundamentals