Woke up with this in my head. Still hilarious. Guess I know where I’ll be going for lunch today.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Is Housing up or down?
- Housing Data Requires Closer Read.
- Chain Store Sales down.
- Chicago Fed Index at Lowest in Past 12 months.
- CPI on Target at +1.8%.
- Housing Starts Remain Weak
- Mortgage Applications down after 3 Weeks of Gains.
- Retail Sales up but Less than Expected.
- Lack of Inflation Could Mean no Fed Hike Soon
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain Low.