Woke up with this in my head. Still hilarious. Guess I know where I’ll be going for lunch today.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Home Price Gains slow.
- Regulations, Lack of Well-paying jobs Keep Housing Starts Low.
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Purchase Market Remains Soft.
- Inflation (and just about everything else) Contained
- Homebuilder Confidence Increases.
- Inflation Contained.
- Jobless Claims up but still low.
- Weak Jobs/Regulation Hurting Housing
- Job Openings up.