Woke up with this in my head. Still hilarious. Guess I know where I’ll be going for lunch today.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Friday Funk: Hi Tension
- Year/year Durable Goods Orders down 17 Consecutive Months.
- Mixed Fundamentals
- It’s Housing Data Day.
- Friday Funk: ode to ledengary funk guitarist Will Bernard
- Housing Starts Remain Weak.
- Is Trended Credit Data a Trojan Horse?
- Inflation on Target. Is the Jobs Market Softening?
- State of the mortgage industry – dispatch from Mastermind 2016
- Business Insider reinvented financial media within 8 years, and now CEO Henry Blodget wants to fix capitalism