The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers. It's run by Julian Hebron, a mortgage banker in San Francisco serving retail borrowers, realtors, developers, and financial advisors. More...
- Good Discussion Of Fed Plans To End Low Rate Era
- Jobless Claims down. New Home Sales & Prices up.
- Existing Home Sales and Mortgage Applications Data Mixed.
- How strong is the consumer right now?
- Manufacturing Remains Flat
- Rent vs. Buy: How Homebuyers Calculate & Decide
- My Writing Debut On TheStreet.com
- Which Fed Members Want To End Bernanke’s Low Rate Party
- Friday Funk: Name That Beastie Boys Sample
- Leading Indicators and Consumer Sentiment Improve.