The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Inflation Rises. Shelter 3.4% and Medical Care 4.8%.
- Manufacturing Flat, at best.
- Retail Sales Pick up.
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low but…
- Job Openings down.
- Labor Market Conditions Index Falls again.
- Another Weak Jobs Report.
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low.
- Purchase Applications down 14% year/year.
- Chain Store Sales up year/year.