The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Consumer Sentiment Strongest since January 2007
- Import/Export Prices Keep Falling.
- Mortgage Applications
- Chain Store Sales Soft. Jobs, Inventories up.
- BLS Jobs Report Stronger
- Prelude to BLS: Restrained Growth?
- Private Jobs +208,000
- Store Sales are… Take Your Pick.
- 3 Days Worth of Fundamentals.
- GDP +3.9%