The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Manufacturing up, Mortgage Applications Weak
- Personal Income up, Spending down.
- Weak GDP Growth just Got Weaker.
- No Surprises in Fundamentals.
- Housing Flat.
- Weak Data except for Home Prices
- Young People not Buying Homes.
- Manufacturing Inches up.
- Low GDP Growth Delays Fed Rate Increases.
- Housing Still Soft.