The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Refi Mortgage Applications Remain Strong.
- Housing Starts up Slightly
- Home Builder Confidence Falls Slightly.
- Friday Funk: Mothership Connection
- Fed Getting its Desired > 2.0% Core CPI.
- Great News for Fans of Inflation.
- Purchase Applications Flat.
- Job Openings down
- Fed Metric of Jobs Negative for 6th Consecutive Month