Bond king Jeff Gundlach predicts Fed hike March 22, says why recession could be in ‘a few months’
Jeff Gundlach shared a few key notes with CNBC today:
– He thinks the Fed will hike 25 basis points on March 22 instead of 50 just to save their credibility.
– But he doesn’t think they should hike.
– Goldman predicts no March 22 hike, and three 25 basis point hikes after that.
– Gundlach predicted 25 basis points March 22, and then no hikes after that
– Also, above is a key note he shared about yield curve behavior that may signal recession.
– Jeffrey Gundlach says Fed will hike funds rate next week to save credibility — but shouldn’t