Rates are amazing because economic news is terrible. Today’s links explore just how terrible. Plus there’s a bTunes dedication to loan agents battling rebate recapture. So click play on James Brown’s The Big Payback and read up.
– Is Residential Real Estate Worse Than Depression (Ritholtz)
– Will U.S. Repeat Monetary/Fiscal Mistakes of 1937? (Krugman via NY Fed)
– Robert Shiller Says S&P Won’t Surpass 1430 by 2020 (ZeroHedge)
– Biggest ADP Jobs Report Misses vs. Official BLS Jobs Report (Bespoke)
– Housing Imperils Recovery (WSJ)
– Song for loan agents battling rebate recapture (The Big Payback)