White House Renters Bill Of Rights has 5 things to help America’s 44m renters
Last week, the White House Renters Bill of Rights came out to protect the 44 million households — 35% of the U.S. population — who rent.
The renter bill of rights contains 5 provisions:
1. Safe, Quality, Accessible and Affordable Housing;
2. Clear and Fair Leases;
3. Education, Enforcement, and Enhancement of Renter Rights;
4. The Right to Organize; and
5. Eviction Prevention, Diversion, and Relief.
The renter bill of rights document is linked below in full.
We’re still reading it, and will comment more in a follow up post. But please comment or reach out if you have questions.
– White House Blueprint for a Renters Bill of Rights