- New Claims (seasonally adjusted) 298,000. Previous was 312,000
- New Claims (not seasonally adjusted) were 248,759 a decrease of 20,709 from the previous week
- 4-week Moving Average (seasonally adjusted) 300,750. Previous was 300,750.
PMI Manufacturing Index Flash (August 2014)
- Level 58.0. Previous was 56.3.
This is derived from surveys of manufacturers.
Philadelphia Federal Reserve Survey (August 2014)
- General Business Conditions Index 28.0. Previous was 23.9
Existing Home Sales (July 2014)
- Existing Home Sales (seasonally adjusted, annualized) 5,115,000. Previous was 5,030,000.
Data is from the National Association or Realtors.
Leading Economic Indicators (July 2014)
- Leading Indicators month/month +0.9%. Previous was +0.6%.