- Non-farm Jobs +203,000. Previous revised from +204,000 to +200,000
- Unemployment Rate 7.0%
- Average Hourly Earnings $24.15 up 4 cents
- Average Workweek 34.5 hours up from 34.4 hours
- Labor Participation Rate 63.0 up from 62.8
This is another mediocre report. The fact that this is regarded as a healthy report indicate just how weak job growth is. The Unemployment rate at 7.0% gives the Fed an excuse to taper.
Personal Income and Outlays (October 2013)
- Personal Income Month/Month-0.1% Previous was +0.5%
- Consumer Spending Month/Month -0.3%% Previous was +0.2%
- PCE Price Index Month/Month 0.0%. Previous was +0.1%
- Core PCE price index Month/Month 0.1%. Previous was +0.1%
- PCE Price Index Year/Year 0.7%. Previous was +0.9%
- Core PCE price index Year/Year +1.1%. Previous was +1.2%.