- Personal Income month/month +0.4%. Previous was +0.4%.
- Consumer Spending month/month +0.3%. Previous was +0.3%
- PCE Price Index month/month +0.1%. Previous was +0.2%
- Core PCE price index month/month +0.1%. Previous was +0.1%
- PCE Price Index year/year +0.3%. Previous was +0.3%
- Core PCE price index year/year +1.2%. Previous was +1.3%.
What we have is contained inflation and modest increases in Personal Income and Outlays.
Consumer Sentiment (August 2015)
- Sentiment Index 91.9. Previous was 92.9.
This is the University of Michigan consumer sentiment index. This is supposed to be a leading indicator of Consumer Spending.