- Real (inflation adjusted) GDP quarter/quarter seasonally adjusted, annualized +2.1%. Previous release was +1.5%
- GDP price index quarter/quarter seasonally adjusted, annualized +1.3%. Previous release was +1.2%.
The important line in the report says "Real gross domestic purchases -- purchases by U.S. residents of goods and services wherever
produced -- increased 2.2 percent in the third quarter, compared with an increase of 3.6 percent in the second."
Trade Deficit (October 2015)
- Deficit $58.4 Billion. Previous was $58.6 billion.
Corporate Profits (3rdQ2015)
- Corporate Profits +1.4%. Previous was +8.5%.
Redbook Chain Store Sales week ended 11/21/15
- Store Sales +1.5%. Previous was +1.2%.
S&P Case-Shiller Home Price Index (September 2015)
- 20-city, seasonally adjusted month/month +0.6%. Previous was +0.1%
- 20-city, not seasonally adjusted month/month +0.2%. Previous was +0.4%
- 20-city, not seasonally adjusted-year/year +5.5%. Previous was +5.1%