- New Orders month/month +2.6%. Previous was +2.1%
- Ex-transportation month/month 2.0%. Previous was +0.1%.
DGO data has been inconsistent and while the month-to-month data can be hard to read, at least, it is positive for March.
- Initial Claims (seasonally adjusted) 329,000. Previous was 305,000
- 4-week Moving Average 316,750. Previous was
- Initial Claims unadjusted, totaled 297,870 a decrease of 20,923 (or -6.6%) from the previous week.
This data is difficult to interpret because of the movable nature of Easter.