Below is what the FOMC said after its last 2 meetings, and here’s what Bernanke should say.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- GDP +4.6% in 2ndQ after down 1st Quarter
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low.
- New Home Sales up in West and South.
- More Evidence of Flatter Home Prices.
- Existing Home Sales down.
- LEI Flatter
- Housing Starts down.
- No Inflation.
- Wholesale Inflation Contained.
- Industrial Production could Reflect Retooloing.