Below is what the FOMC said after its last 2 meetings, and here’s what Bernanke should say.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Employment Cost Flattens.
- GDP +2.3% is Weak.
- Housing Market Softer?
- Retail muted, Consumer Confidence down.
- DGO Recover but down Year/Year.
- New Home Sales down.
- Initial Jobless Lowest in 42 Years.
- Existing Home Sales Highest since February 2007.
- Consumer Spending Remains Soft.
- Greece’s Problem is Kleptocracy.