Below is what the FOMC said after its last 2 meetings, and here’s what Bernanke should say.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- The Federal Reserve
- Durable Goods Orders Recover.
- Purchase applcations up slightly but…
- A Mixed bag of Fundamentals.
- Chicago Fed Manufacturing: Growing but Slower.
- Is the Supply Side Failing?
- Consumer Sentiment, Leading Indicators down.
- Housing Starts down. Jobless Claims Remain Low.
- PPI up, Mortgage Applications down.
- Flat Data.