Below is what the FOMC said after its last 2 meetings, and here’s what Bernanke should say.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- New Home Sales up.
- Does Deficit Spending Reduce GDP Growth?
- Jobless Claims Remain low.
- Purchase Applications down again.
- Housing Start up but Single-family lowest since September 2015.
- Home Builders Remain Confident.
- July Retail Sales Weak.
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low,
- A Slow Summer for Purchase Applications,
- Worker Productivity down for 3rd Consecutive quarter.