Below is what the FOMC said after its last 2 meetings, and here’s what Bernanke should say.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Personal Income up, Spending down.
- Positive Data across the Board.
- Purchase Applications up.
- Home Price Gains slow.
- Regulations, Lack of Well-paying jobs Keep Housing Starts Low.
- Existing Home Sales up.
- Purchase Market Remains Soft.
- Inflation (and just about everything else) Contained
- Homebuilder Confidence Increases.
- Inflation Contained.