Below is what the FOMC said after its last 2 meetings, and here’s what Bernanke should say.
The Basis Point is a mortgage and housing blog for consumers, investors, and industry pros. Topics range from rate markets, regulation, and technology to workplace, family, and pop culture. More...
- Healthy Gain in New Home Sales.
- Oil Business Rising from Dead?
- Some Supply Side Strength.
- Initial Jobless Claims Remain low.
- Refi Mortgage Applications Remain Strong.
- Housing Starts up Slightly
- Home Builder Confidence Falls Slightly.
- Friday Funk: Mothership Connection
- Fed Getting its Desired > 2.0% Core CPI.